The National Action Partnership to Promote Safe Sleep (NAPPSS) is pleased to announce the official release of the National Action Plan to Increase Safe Infant Sleep.
Join NAPPSS for a webinar hosted by HRSA’s Maternal and Child Health Bureau to learn how your work on promoting safe sleep practices and breastfeeding fits into this national framework.
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT
Participants will learn about
- The National Action Plan
- How the plan was developed
- The National Coalition Members involved
- Ways the plan will be implemented
- How your work relates to the plan
- Members of NAPPSS coalition organizations
- State and local organizations whose work touch the lives of families with infants
- Professionals working to promote safe sleep and breastfeeding
- Members of the Infant Mortality CoIIN learning networks
- Federal agencies engaged in this work