On Wednesday, April 23 from 2:00-3:00 Eastern Time, please join the South to Southwest Injury Prevention Network for the final presentation in their series on suicide prevention.
Presenters Melissa Heinen, Robert J. Letourneau, and Adam Chu will share examples of processes used and offer resources and tools for creating successful plans for suicide prevention.
- Learn the basic elements of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention and other national resources for suicide prevention planning
- Comprehend two approaches to creating state plans for suicide prevention
- Understand tools for gaining input from partners and creating buy-in
The target audience for the webinar is public health professionals working in state and local health departments. The webinar content is not intended for children or teens.
To review the first two presentations in this series
- The Basics of Suicide Prevention and How to Get Started
- Using Online Communications Approaches for Suicide Prevention: An Overview of Communication Planning for Prevention and an Applied Example from Colorado's Mantherapy.org
Please go to the South to Southwest website at: https://sites.google.com/site/sxswipn/presentations-and-meeting-minutes