The Change Packages list the evidence-based and evidence-informed strategies that will lead to breakthrough improvement in five topic areas of child safety.
The Change Packages include the Child Safety CoIIN aim statements, goals, drivers, change ideas, and measures. They were developed by the Children’s Safety Network (CSN) with input from the Steering Committee of the National Coordinated Child Safety Initiative and the states and jurisdictions that participated in Cohort 1.
- Child Passenger Safety Change Package
- Fall Prevention Change Package
- Interpersonal Violence Prevention Change Package
- Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention Change Package
- Teen Driver Safety Change Package
Outcome Measure Worksheets
- Child Passenger Safety Outcome Measure Worksheet
- Fall Prevention Outcome Measure Worksheet
- Interpersonal Violence Prevention Outcome Measure Worksheet
- Suicide and Self-Harm Prevention Outcome Measure Worksheet
- Teen Driver Safety Outcome Measure Worksheet